The Top 10 Most Expensive Android Apps
The Android Market is full of tons of great applications. Most of them are free, some are fee-based. This is a list of the 10 most expensive android applications I have found.
1) $200.00- Diamond Club Black- Serves no purpose- costs up to $200.00. Different membership levels – Blue is $0.99, Pink is $10 and your status is “HOT”. White – $50 with a caption of “High Roller”. Black (the most expensive rank – aka VIP Club) – $200. Once again, an utterly useless app, although it does display a diamond.
2) $200.00- The Elite Club- Seeing a trend here? $200.00 is the most you can charge for an app in the Google Play Store. A completely and utterly useless app that simply makes you a member of “The Elite Club”. Wahoo!
3) $199.99- California Bar Exam- Created by developed by Celebration Bar review for bar exam prep. Contains audio and video lectures as well as PDF files for students to prepare for the exam. Has high reviews.
4) $195- pcMapper- Designed for map editing and GIS data collection. Can import or export shape files and dBase tables. Can also measure heights and distances with the camera on your phone. Offline capability and Windows sync compatibility. Highly praised as well.
5) $149.99- Anesthesia Central- Designed as a tool for Anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, and trainees. Contains general info and an indexed drug reference. Well organized, and highly praised. Created by Unbound- they have several other medical apps too.
6) $129.99- G Core Green Caddy- Designed as a “Golf Buddy” / Electronic Caddy. Uses maps of known courses in the US and combines that data with the GPS on your phone to give you exact measurements while on the course; such as distance to the hole.
7) $125.00- Pilot My Cast- Designed for aviation planning. Made by Garmin, offers a number of flight planning tools for pilots, such as weather, advisory notices, and pilot reports. Allows one to make and file flight plans directly from their phone. Can also save previous plans for quick recall and filing the next time.
8) $99.95- 5 Minute Clinical Consult- Includes information on over 900 medical conditions to help you identify any health problems. Supports voice recognition and is somewhat popular in the nursing profession.
9) $60.00- Mobile Navigator GPS by Navigon- Hi-Res GPS with loads of features. More expensive than Google Maps (which is free), but with better graphics. Great if you don’t want to buy a standalone GPS unit and have battery life to burn, could be your dream app- if you get lost a lot. Includes text-to-speech, lane assistant pro, and live traffic updates.
10) $30.00- Log Me in VNC- For remotely logging into any authorized computer on your phone. You can view the screen and manipulate the mouse over a secure connection.